- Minimum Order Quantity: 1 No
- Capacity: 50 Kg to 3000 Kg
- Motor Power: 0.5 HP To 2 HP
- Body Material: MS / SS304 / SS316
Inline Vibro Screen Introduction:
Bhalani Inline Vibro Screen also known as “Flo-Thru” Low-Profile Vibro screen. Inline vibro screen employ two vibratory motors mounted on opposing exterior sidewalls of the unit, reducing minimum height requirements significantly. This Bhalani inline vibro screen innovation also enables the bottom outlet to be located directly below the top inlet, allowing material to fall vertically through the screen at high rates. The low profile separator has a single vertically mounted motor to generate a sifting motion across the screen plane. The Inline Low Profile vibroscreen offers high capacities of wet or dry scalping in a low headroom design. Available from 24" to 48" in diameter. This range of separators perfect for all processing industries and application like prepacking screening, bulk bag unloading and screening of raw ingredients.
Inline Vibro Screen Features:
· Less plant area with higher outputs.
· Motor force for maximizing screening efficiency and capacity.
· Hassle-free cleaning and maintenance in place without disassembly.
· Adjustable motor mounting angle.
· Lesser manpower as easy to operate.
· Low installation cost.
· Personalised inlets and outlets.
Inline Vibro Screen applications:
· High temperature applications
· High capacity scalping applications
· pre-packing screening applications
· Batch processes plant applications
· Installation above Storage tank / blenders / mixers
· Safety screening for final products
· Accommodated into existing production lines
“BHALANI” Inline vibro screen are available in M.S., SS304, SS316, SS316L. Machine non contact parts are in M.S.
Machine motors are manufacture by us. Motor power supply is 3 Ph. 440 V 50 Hz.